So last year I didn’t finish a single book. I started a number of books………..I just never finished them. I know all my friends are like “But you’re always on your phone and when we ask you what you’re doing you say you’re “reading a story”. What gives?” Well yes, I was reading stories. I read and finished a lot of FanFiction. In this post I’m not counting them as books. I’m talking about published books. Books where the authors are getting paid for their work. Now I’m not dissing FanFiction authors ’cause y’all are amazing and I love your work.
Anyway, this year I’m going to get back into reading so here’s what’s on my reading list:
- What A Time To Be Alone By Chidera Eggerue
- How To Be A Bawse By Lily Singh
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Heart and Hustle: Use Your Passion. Build Your Brand. Achieve Your Dreams.
- The Second and Final books in the Magnus Chase Trilogy by Rick Riordan
- Aru Sha And The End Of Time by Roshani Chokshi
- Storm Runner by Jeniffer Cervantes
- The Second and Third book in the Trails of Apollo pentalogy by Rick Riordan (The fourth book comes out in October)
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- The Little Black Book by Otegha Uwagba
And there you have it. That’s my list so far. Do you have any recommendations for me? Leave a comment below! Also do you want me to do book reviews after I’ve read each book?
Thanks for stopping by!! xx